TI Cycles setup with BSA and Hercules Brands in the year 1949.
Manufacturing Businesses of the company includes –
• Engineering Segment (Tubes, Value Added Cold Rolled Strips, & Tubular Components)
• Cycles and Accessories (Bicycles & Fitness Products)
• Metal Formed Products (Chains for Automobile sector & Industrial applications, Doorframe & Channels for Passenger Cars)
• Gears and Gears Products (Investment in Shanthi Gears Limited – Industrial Gears)
• Others (Investment in TI Tsubamex Private Limited – Designing & Manufacturing of Dies)
• 25 Manufacturing Locations and Suppliers to all major automotive OEM’s or Tier 2/3 Suppliers
• TI Absolute Concepts is formed as a 50:50 Joint Venture in the business line of Bicycle Theme based Restaurant and Retail.
Annual Report Review FY17-18, FY16-17.
Disclaimer: This is not a recommendation to Buy-Sell-Hold. And I am not a SEBI registered analyst.